I purchased 4 Falken tires when I purchased rims from Wheel Specialists in August 2015.The tires were great until in December 2016 when part of the tire came off .

I went back to Wheel Specialists and they said I must have hit something..which I didn't . I had them replace the tire . Driving on the highway last week a piece the size of a salad plate came flying off. Big thump under the car and then tire pressure went down instantly.

So in 6 moths I have had two Hugh problems with these tires. I purchased 4 different brand tires because I was fearful of having a fatal accident. I find it very concerning that two of my original tires had the same problem.

I would hate for someone else to have a terrible accident because of this.This is not normal.

Review about: Falken Tire Tires.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Falken Tire?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. If you would like to talk with our warranty and customer service department, please send an email to technical@falkentire.com and they will take care of you.I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. If you would like to talk with our warranty and customer service department, please send an email to technical@falkentire.com and they will take care of you.