Purchased Falken tires 80,000 miles with the miledge on my car at 120,000 in November 2014, had regular alignments done, .along with rotations. My mechanic said my tires are wearing out to fast.

So I brought my vech.back to Pepboys wear I had purchased 4 new Falken tires close to $600.00. In November, however after several returns. I was told on April 25, 2017, my tires are starting to split and I need to have them replaced asap. These tires only had 25,000 miles, how could this be happening?

So today April 26, 2017, I am having 2 new tires put on, Yes I purchased them in 2014, did not expect to purchase tires until I had reached close to 80,000, since I had only put 25,000 miles on 80,000 miles tires . My current miledge is 145,686,. I am so thankful I took my car into Pepboys to have a nail removed out of my rear tire, since we were getting ready to leave for Ga.

Being here today may have saved my family life...what is Falken company going to do for me?...This was not an expected expense....I have copies of all my paper work and receipts...copies of tires.. Upon request.

Review about: Falken Tire Sincera Touring Sn211 Tires.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Japan and Korea tires...STAY AWAY from them!