2.4K views

I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept.10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the tires, the tread on the front tires came off.

They pretty much look like slicks for racing! I went back to discount tire to complain, and they tell me its a mechanical problem on my car. I asked the manager if he was a mechanic and he said no! So I told him "how would you know then"!

Long story short, he offered to only change one tire and I would pay fot the other one,since he didn't know if it was the tire or the car! I told him I wasn't paying for anything because I just got them a month ago! After arguing with him for 15 mins ,he said he change both of them but I had to pay for installation, which was 60 dollars, which I told him I wasn't going to pay for anything!

I didnt give in and neither did he, problem never got resolved ,so I left pissed off in my slicks!I will never buy a Falken tire again nor go to discount tire ever again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of falken tires. Falken Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned falken tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Falken Tire. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sears.

Had an Experience with Falken Tire?

Comments

Cathlamet, Washington, United States #1273021

This is an alignment/mechanical problem. Not a tire problem.

Wise, Virginia, United States #1178269

You, pal, need an alignment and more than likely several suspension parts.It's a safe bet to say you've got bad tie rods, probably bad ball joints, and possibly even further damage.

Gonna go out on a limb here....Your rear tires are just fine aren't they?

A mechanic put four Falken Tires on my SUV which in a year my tires were bald also ,but the mechanic said I should have rotated my tires.

You are kidding, right?

Your ball joints and everything else on your front end are gone.

Take your car to a front end specialist and have that redone.

Your tire looks like you are into the steel belts already.

Get a clue!!!

Nonnweiler, Saarland, Germany #1073310

You have an alignment problem.