1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Bought 4 tires had less than 12000 on them.first the front tire the side wall and tread pealed away in one piece as we were driving 70 mph.

One month later back tire same thing the cords were showing though each time! Two months after that the other back tire SAME THING. OK just changed the other front started bouncing BAD took it off. Same thing missing rubber on the inside corner nothing but steel showing.

Each time asked if there was a recall of course they said no.

JUNK, JUNK, JUNK!!!tread 13456 miles on this last tire

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of falken tire tires from Falken Tire and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Falken Tire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Sears. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Falken Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Falken Tire?

Comments

Show your receipt to the manufacturer...oh wait you can't.That tire has 40000 miles on it.It shouldn't even pass the safety.the treads are gone.That tire is at least 3-4 years old and the best thing that happened is that you had to replace it because it split open as they were finished prior to this happening.