Review about Falken Tires from San Antonio, Texas

6 of 27 Falken Tire reviews

I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept.10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the tires, the tread on the front tires came off.

They pretty much look like slicks for racing! I went back to discount tire to complain, and they tell me its a mechanical problem on my car. I asked the manager if he was a mechanic and he said no! So I told him "how would you know then"!

Long story short, he offered to only change one tire and I would pay fot the other one,since he didn't know if it was the tire or the car! I told him I wasn't paying for anything because I just got them a month ago! After arguing with him for 15 mins ,he said he change both of them but I had to pay for installation, which was 60 dollars, which I told him I wasn't going to pay for anything!

I didnt give in and neither did he, problem never got resolved ,so I left pissed off in my slicks!I will never buy a Falken tire again nor go to discount tire ever again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Falken Tires
Review category
Equipment
review #723585

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Falken Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 6 No 6
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 27 Falken Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178269 Wise, Virginia, United States

You, pal, need an alignment and more than likely several suspension parts. It's a safe bet to say you've got bad tie rods, probably bad ball joints, and possibly even further damage. Gonna go out on a limb here.... Your rear tires are just fine aren't they?

1 0 Reply

Mar 08 #1123993

A mechanic put four Falken Tires on my SUV which in a year my tires were bald also ,but the mechanic said I should have rotated my tires.

0 0 Reply

Dec 18, 2015 #1080899

You are kidding, right?
Your ball joints and everything else on your front end are gone.
Take your car to a front end specialist and have that redone.
Your tire looks like you are into the steel belts already.
Get a clue!!!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Falken Tire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Falken Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×