I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept.10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the tires, the tread on the front tires came off.
They pretty much look like slicks for racing! I went back to discount tire to complain, and they tell me its a mechanical problem on my car. I asked the manager if he was a mechanic and he said no! So I told him "how would you know then"!
Long story short, he offered to only change one tire and I would pay fot the other one,since he didn't know if it was the tire or the car! I told him I wasn't paying for anything because I just got them a month ago! After arguing with him for 15 mins ,he said he change both of them but I had to pay for installation, which was 60 dollars, which I told him I wasn't going to pay for anything!
I didnt give in and neither did he, problem never got resolved ,so I left pissed off in my slicks!I will never buy a Falken tire again nor go to discount tire ever again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Falken Tires
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Bought 4 tires had less than 12000 on them. first the front tire the side wall and tread pealed away in one piece as we were driving 70 mph. One..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."